Pump valve allows milk to be transferred from the pump into the bottle.
- Exclusively for pump connector such as THE ONE, YH 8004, YH 8200
- 1 pair included
Breast pump valves should be replaced on a regular basis when you have noticed a loss in suction on your breast pump, or a decrease in milk output.
Free of BPA, BPS, Phthalates and PVC
Prolonging the life of pump valves
- Before first use, you need to sterilise valves, but you don't need to sterilise on a daily basis unless profession advice.
- Washing valves with warm, soapy water should be enough to cleam them.
- Avoid washing valve in the dishwasher, frequent sterilisation, stream-sterilising in the microwae.
- Grab its tag gently down from the connector.
We recommend replacing this part every 2-4 weeks for frequent pumping or every 2 months for daily pumping to maintain the optimal effectiveness of your pump.